On April 3rd, 2019 (Wednesday), at 10:30 in the conference room of family hotel "Enchevi", Municipality of Kirkovo, will be held an information seminar under the project "Developing Identity ON Yield, SOil and Site", with acronym: DIONYSOS, Grant Contract В2.6с.04/01.11.2017, Cooperation Program INTERREG V-A Greece-Bulgaria 2014-2020.
Municipality of Kirkovo invites all interested parties, media and the general public to get acquainted with the objectives, activities and expected results of the project.
The aim of the project is to build an identity of the cross-border region in the local agricultural sector in order to increase the tourist flow and ensure sustainable development and biodiversity.
The project is implemented in partnership between 8 beneficiaries:
- Lead partner: Agricultural University of Athens, Department of Food Science & Human Nutrition, Greece
- Project partner 2: Institute of Viticulture and Enology, Bulgaria
- Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Plovdiv "Paisii Hilendarski", Bulgaria
- Kavala Development Agency, Greece
- Federation of Professional, Crafts and Trade Associations of Evros, Greece
- Agency for Transnational Training and Development, Greece
- Municipality of Kirkovo, Bulgaria
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Haskovo, Bulgaria.
For further information, please contact Mrs. Pavlina Milenova, Project Manager DIONYSOS, on +359 888 147 951.
This publication was created within project "Developing Identity ON Yield, SOil and Site", with acronym: DIONYSOS, Grant Contract В2.6с.04/01.11.2017, funded by Cooperation Program INTERREG VA Greece-Bulgaria 2014-2020. The project is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund and the national funds of Greece and Bulgaria, www.greece-bulgaria.eu.
The content of this publication is sole responsibility of Municipality of Kirkovo and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union, the Managing Authority or the Joint Secretariat of the Program.